Welcome to BadRedhead Media Services
- ‘I’m learning more from watching you use Twitter (after the publication of my recent Forbes articles) these past few weeks than I have teaching it at NYU for six years! ~ David Vinjamuri, author Accidental Branding and Operator
- ‘The services Rachel offers through BadRedheadMedia are amazing, wonderful, and awesome! I saw my book go from one of the obscure millions on Amazon to #1 on the Action/Adventure: Suspense list within hours of her doing her magic. I couldn’t be more impressed. On top of that, she was very fast in completing her work and communicated perfectly. Hire this woman! I will again for sure.” ~ Jim Moorman, author Jamaican Flowers
- ‘Brilliant strategist. I went from 3k Twitter followers (paid for – I’m not proud) to 16k (all real and dedicated to my blog) in about two months thanks to Rachel. No foolin’.’ ~ Delfin Joaquin Paris, blogger, Thoughts From Paris
Basic Hourly Rate: $150/hr (2 Hour Minimum). I find we can’t do much without 2 hours together.
Rates non-negotiable. (15% military discount available, however.)
I take PayPal exclusively (credit cards via PayPal accepted).
Consulting Services include, but are not limited to:
- Author Platform
- Ebook Guidance
- Book Marketing
- and Blog to Book help (email me to discuss fees).
SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING PACKAGES:
- Twitter Account Management – I do it for you! Includes tweets, growth, lists. Package starts at $1,800 per month (12 hours) plus $100 set-up fee = $1,900. I bill monthly.
Full Social Media Account Management –
1) Basic package: $3,000/month (20 hours/month). This covers full social media management for:
- Twitter (3 tweets/day, manage, grow)
- Facebook page (2 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Google+ circles (2 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Set up fee: $300 ($100/account) includes optimization of keywords of three accounts. One-time fee.
- TOTAL: $3,300 first month; $3,000 monthly thereafter
2) Advanced package: $4,500/month (30 hours/month). This covers the same as above but increases basic presence and adds Goodreads.
- Twitter (5 tweets per day, manage, grow)
- Facebook page (3 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Google+ (3 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Goodreads (build, manage, interact 2x/week, and grow)
- Set up fee: $400 ($100/account) includes optimization of keywords of four accounts. One-time fee.
- TOTAL: $4,900 first month; $4,500 monthly thereafter
3) Executive package: $6,000/month (40 hours/month). Additional activity on each social account and Goodreads.
- Twitter (6 tweets per day, manage, grow)
- Facebook page (4 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Google+ (4 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Goodreads (build/manage/interact 4x/week, and grow)
- Set-up fee $400 (one-time charge) to set up and optimize each account w/ keywords
- TOTAL: $6,400 first month; $6,000 thereafter
- Branding/Book Marketing only: 5 one-hour sessions via phone or Skype: $750 (book all 5 at once, receive 10% discount = $787.50).
- Blog Coach: 1) I help you with creating a theme for your blog posts, setting a schedule, and utilizing various social media channels to generate buzz! 2) I can also edit your posts, add appropriate links, and enter/optimize for you for additional fees. Blog coaching: minimum 4 hours: $600. Additional editing: $75/post.
- My hourly rate is $150. If you’d like to retain me for a minimum of 20 hours, I’ll happily discuss a discounted rate of 10%.
*There is no long-term commitment. My services are are month to month and therefore, billed monthly.
Important: I cannot guarantee results. I can guarantee that I will do above and beyond the work we’ve contracted for. The onus is on YOU to insure your book is GREAT (edited professionally, formatted well, great cover, etc).
BadRedhead Media Policies:
Payment due upon receipt. Late fee of 10% incurred if payment late after one week, 20% at two weeks, 30% at three weeks, etc.
Cancellation fee: Four-hour notice required to cancel a booked consulting session. If notice given less than four hours in advance, I will have to charge you $100.
I do not work on spec. Payment is required up front. No exceptions.
References happily provided upon request.
I’ve found that it takes about 3-6 months to see results of a full-on, aggressive campaign (includes blogging, ads, digital version, engagement, etc.). Keep this in mind as we embark on your book marketing journey! You’re investing in you and your book; sales don’t happen overnight. Too many authors give themselves just one month to make sales, which is not a realistic expectation.
References happily provided upon request.
Contact me to set up your first hour today!
Subscribe to BadRedhead Media’s Newsletter