Welcome to BadRedhead Media Services
- ‘I’m learning more from watching you use Twitter (after the publication of my recent Forbes articles) these past few weeks than I have teaching it at NYU for six years!
- ‘The services Rachel offers through BadRedheadMedia are amazing, wonderful, and awesome! I saw my book go from one of the obscure millions on Amazon to #1 on the Action/Adventure: Suspense list within hours of her doing her magic. I couldn’t be more impressed. On top of that, she was very fast in completing her work and communicated perfectly. Hire this woman! I will again for sure.”
- ‘Brilliant strategist. I went from 3k Twitter followers (paid for – I’m not proud) to 16k (all real and dedicated to my blog) in about two months thanks to Rachel. No foolin’.’
- Author Platform
- Ebook Guidance
- and Blog to Book help (email me to discuss fees).
SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING PACKAGES:
- Personalized Twitter Training (2 hour minimum): $280.00. I teach you time-management and tips and tricks to grow your account organically.
- Twitter Account Management - includes tweets, growth, lists. Package starts at $1,680 per month (12 hours) plus $100 set-up fee = $1,780. I bill monthly.
Full Social Media Account Management -
1) Basic package: $2800/month. This covers full social media management for:
- Twitter (3 tweets/day, manage, grow)
- Facebook page (2 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Google+ circles (2 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Set up fee: $300 ($100/account) includes optimization of keywords of three accounts. One-time fee.
- TOTAL: $3,100 (First month; $2,800 monthly thereafter)
- VOLUME DISCOUNT: Pay 3 months at once and I will discount 10% (minus set-up fee) = $7,560.
2) Advanced package: $4200/month. This covers the same as above but increases basic presence and adds Goodreads.
- Twitter (5 tweets per day, manage, grow)
- Facebook page (3 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Google+ (3 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Goodreads (build, manage, interact 2x/week, and grow)
- Set up fee: $400 ($100/account) includes optimization of keywords of four accounts. One-time fee.
- TOTAL: $4,600 (First month; $4,200 monthly thereafter)
- VOLUME DISCOUNT: Pay 3 months at once and I will discount 10% (minus set-up fee) = $11,340.
3) Executive package: $5,600/month. Additional activity on each social account and Goodreads.
- Twitter (6 tweets per day, manage, grow)
- Facebook page (4 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Google+ (4 posts per day, manage, grow)
- Goodreads (build/manage/interact 4x/week, and grow)
- Set-up fee $400 (one-time charge) to set up and optimize each account w/ keywords
- TOTAL: $6,000 (first month; $5,600 thereafter).
- VOLUME DISCOUNT: Pay 3 months at once and I’ll discount 10% (minus set-up free) = $15,120.
- Google Ad Words campaign management - set up, monitoring, and conversion rates provided. $499 first month (search campaign). $300/month thereafter. See The AdWords Guy site for details.
- Amazon US Marketing – categories, copy, and monitoring. $560 per book (4 hours). One-time fee. Includes one month monitoring/follow up advice. *Please note: optimization does not in any way guarantee sales. The point is to increase your visibility, exposure, and increase readers’ ability to find you therefore, purchasing your book. Follow up provided.
- Branding/Marketing only: 5 one-hour sessions via phone or Skype: $700.
- Blog Coach: 1) I help you with creating a theme for your blog posts, setting a schedule, and utilizing various social media channels to generate buzz! 2) I can also edit your posts, add appropriate links, and enter/optimize for you for additional fees. Blog coaching: minimum 4 hours: $560. Additional editing: $65/post.
- My hourly rate is $140. If you’d like to retain me for a minimum of 20 hours, I’ll happily discuss a discounted rate of 5%.
*There is no long-term commitment. My services are are month to month and therefore, billed monthly.
Important: I cannot guarantee results. I can guarantee that I will do above and beyond the work we’ve contracted for. The onus is on YOU to insure your book is GREAT (edited professionally, formatted well, great cover, etc).
I’ve found that it takes about 3-6 months to see results of a full-on, aggressive campaign (includes blogging, ads, digital version, engagement, etc.). Keep this in mind as we embark on your book marketing journey! You’re investing in you and your book; sales don’t happen overnight. Too many authors give themselves just one month to make sales, which is not a realistic expectation.
References happily provided upon request.
Email me at BadRedheadMedia@gmail.com to set up your free consultation today!
Now available: Webinars! (Dates TBD)
- Twitter Basics
- Twitter Advanced
- Communication Styles
- Blogging and Branding
Dates shown on Webinar pages. All webinars hosted on Webex and payable via Paypal.