The #NaNoProMo Daily
What is #NaNoProMo ?
So, What is it Exactly?
A month-long initiative of tips, resources, and daily giveaways from experts across the book marketing and publishing industry -- all free, all to help YOU, my author friends, get a handle on your author promotion efforts. The only effort you need to make is to visit my blog daily to read awesome expert posts and leave a comment (IF you want to enter to win that day's giveaway from my terrific experts).
How Do You Get Involved in #NaNoProMo?
- Visit my blog here daily to read great stuff and enter to win awesome free stuff. How? Comment on the blog posts!
- Sign up for my BadRedhead Media newsletter to receive daily emails in case you forget to visit the blog (NO spam. Just the good stuff).
- Join my weekly #BookMarketingChat every Wednesday, 6pm pst/9pm est on Twitter (just use the hashtag to join). I have expert guests visiting each week this month.
- Visit the BadRedhead Media and/or NaNoProMo Facebook Page daily (likes appreciated!)
Current #NaNoProMo Sponsors
(in no particular order)
- Alexa Bigwarfe (Write, Publish, Sell!): 30-minute 1-on-1 consultation
- Kate Tilton (Author Assistant Services): A Book Launch checklist
- Eddie Shleyner (Copywriting Expert, Very Good Copy, Inc.): Free 1:1 copywriting or content marketing consultation
- Barb Drozdowich (Bakerview Consulting): free 1:1 website or newsletter consultation ($75 value)
- Pauline Wiles: Free 30- minute coaching call
- CoSchedule: Free books on Pre-Marketing; blog post by Garrett Moon
- Frances Caballo: Social media audit of Twitter and Facebook (valued at $149)
- KJ Waters: 1:1 Self-Pub consult
- Emilie Rabitoy (The Rural VA): Discounted author assistant services ($140 value)
- Rachel Thompson (BadRedhead Media): One-hour free social media or branding consultation ($150 value); 5 free eBook or print copies — winner’s choice — of the BadRedhead Media 30-Day Book Marketing Challenge ($100 value); 20 free copies of the BadRedheadMedia How To Best Optimize Blog Posts for SEO ($20 value).
- BeyondDefLit: Free Manuscript Evaluation ($250 value); $50 off editing package
- LaTeisha Newton: $50 off cover design
- Donna Huber (Girl Who Reads): Free Guide to Blog Tours ($20 value)
- Anh Nguyen (Amplified Marketing): Free 45 minute personal branding consult
- AJ Wilcox (The LinkedIn Guy): Video presentation on using LinkedIn for Authors
- Elizabeth Ann West (http://whatauthorsneedtoknow.com) ONE All Access Pass to the May/June classes on WhatAuthorsNeedtoKnow.com valued at $335. You get every class, from Selling Directly on Gumroad to our class just on Finding Your Reader Profile!
- Areva Martin (News commentator, bestselling author): 2 signed copies and 2 eBook copies of her smash bestseller on branding, Make It Rain
- Margery Walshaw, Evatopia Literary Publishing: 1 signed copy of author creativity book, author advice
- Chris Syme (Smart Marketing For Authors): 4 signed books on author book marketing
- Blondie and the Brit: 30-Minute podcast with this dynamic duo
- Rockaway Press: Free book formatting and interior design ($350 value)
- SmartAuthorsLab (Belinda Griffin): Free 45-minute 1:1 Book Marketing Strategy Consultation ($197 value)
- Hugh Howey (Author of WOOL): 1:1 30-Minute Skype consultation on winner’s choice of writing, book design, marketing, or reader engagement topics (OMG, I KNOW, RIGHT?)
- Cyndy Drew Etler (Author and Teen Coach): Cyndy is the bomb: 1:1 30-minute Zoom consultation on winner’s choice of topics—querying agents, writing YA, writing memoir, reaching out to influencers, and/or doing one’s own publicity—plus e-book copies of Jane Friedman’s The Business of Being a Writer, Ryan Holiday’s Perennial Seller, and Mark Schaefer’s Known). (Value: $150.00)
- Mike Allton (The Social Media Hat) (I learn so much from Mike — read his articles and books!) The blogging planner, copy of How to Start a Blog, copy of How to Promote Your Blog
- Joel Friedlander (The Book Designer): This is GOLD: 30-minute consult with Joel ($175 value), Free copy of The Book Blueprint ($17.95)
- Kirsten Oliphant (http://createifwriting.com) Book: Email Lists Made Easy for Writers & Bloggers and Video: How to Create a Killer Welcome Series (Check out her site: so much cool stuff!)
- Charli Mills lead buckaroo at Carrot Ranch Literary Community is offering 3 FREE personalized author brand style guides!
**All prize winners must agree to hold BadRedhead Media entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility.
I’m so grateful to all these amazing sponsors who are donating generous prizes for their services and time to YOU.
A BIG THANK YOU to...
For providing advertising dollars!
AuthorBytes provides clients with a unique blend of industry expertise, custom technology, and a network of proven specialists who can help them promote their books and build their brand.