- Overwhelmed by the sheer number of book marketing options?
- Unsure of where to start?
- Struggling with building a social media presence?
- Feeling like marketing is selling your soul?
Relax. BadRedhead Media can help you create an effective marketing strategy that builds reader relationships and increase your visibility.
Benefits of Working with BadRedhead Media
What People Are Saying
“A lifesaver…a friend…a tireless voice on my behalf.”
—Barbara Delinsky, 23-Time NYTimes bestselling women’s fiction author
“Rachel is creative, responsive, easy to work with, gets the job done right. I recommend her to many of my clients and you should, too!”
—David Ratner, owner David Ratner Publicity Ratner PR
“Because Rachel Thompson is a wonderful writer herself, she has the knowledge, drive, and compassion to assist you, the writer, to shine your light and your words with the world!”
—Karen Kondazian, author of the award-winning novel The Whip
“I’ve worked with Rachel for a decade—both for my own book and for social media and book marketing for IndieReader—and have found her to be not only trustworthy and effective but also a joy to work with.”
—Amy Edelman, CEO, IndieReader.com
“Rachel Thompson has been a mainstay of my social media strategy for the better part of a decade.. When I first met Rachel, I barely knew what Twitter or Instagram were. Now, because of Rachel, I have thousands of engaged followers across multiple social media platforms. Make the investment in her time –it’s more than worth it.”
—Dr. Andrew D. Kaufman, The Gambler Wife (PenAmerica finalist), author, and professor (UVa)
Work with BadRedhead Media if you are:
- A new writer looking to establish your author presence online in anticipation of your debut book
- A veteran writer looking to increase your website traffic, subscriber list, and social media following
- A blogger seeking to increase traffic, subscribers, and social media followers
- Indie, hybrid, and traditionally published authors welcome!
Latest Blog Posts
As a self-published author, marketing your book now becomes a full-time job. If you don’t have much marketing experience, the idea of doing it all yourself can be daunting. Take a look at this book marketing guide for specific, practical tips to use now!Read More