Phew, you made it through this entire month of #NaNoProMo Book Marketing.
I made it.
What do you think?
One entire month of daily posts and giveaways from experts in book marketing, social media, branding, and publishing — all to help you, my writer friends, figure out the best this writing gig we’ve chosen has to offer. Sure, there’s a lot more out there and sure, you can take this advice or leave it. What I chose to do is to curate content from the people I learn from. I hope you’ve gleaned some amazing info you can put into practice right now.
Book Marketing: Where Do You Go From Here?
- A Free PDF. I’m organizing all this great content into a free, downloadable PDF available to you here on my site (give me a bit of time — I’m a bit exhausted right now 🙂
- Read it all again. Read through all the posts again and put into practice what you feel helps you the most
- Follow the experts. Follow the experts who were kind enough to share their wisdom. Take their free courses. Sign up for their newsletters.
- Follow me. If you haven’t already, please follow me @BadRedheadMedia on Twitter, Facebook, and pretty much everywhere else (all my share follow buttons are over there >>>> on the top right.
- Join my Street Team! If you want more in-the-know discussions, that’s THE best place to find me.
- Support each other. Use the #NaNoProMo hashtag if you’re using something you learned. I appreciate any love you send my way, too.
- Chat. Attend my weekly #BookMarketingChat (every Wednesday on Twitter, 6pm pst/9pm est). Stay in touch with me and each other.
- Come back again! Finally, come back next year when I’ll do it all again!
On to today. Here’s a summary of all 26 posts (I didn’t include the 4 summary/winner announcement posts), grouped together by category. At the bottom is today’s giveaway from worldwide bestselling author Hugh Howey (of the worldwide smash Wool Series— now being made into a movie), who is offering a one-on-one Skype consultation on…well, read more at the bottom.
Please let me know which post or category you felt was the most helpful to you this month, and what you’d like to see more of in upcoming blog posts, book marketing chats, and/or for next year’s #NaNoProMo Year Two.
Big ups to my helpers in this effort: Emilie Rabitoy, KJ Waters, Jah Kaine, and Barb Drozdowich. And of course, to all the amazingly generous experts who donated their time, skills, products, services and expertise to YOU!
#NaNoProMo FINAL DAY: 27 Expert, Proven Ways To Market Your Books Effectively - be sure to comment to win a free 1-on-1 Skype consultation with Hugh!
The Final Giveaway
Hugh is generously giving away a 30-Minute consultation on either writing, book design, book marketing or reader engagement. This is a huge opportunity for any writer, published or pre-published.
You must comment below to enter to win!